Review: Nocte

NOCTE (The Nocte Trilogy Book 1) - Courtney Cole

5 Stars
Although i hate cliffhangers but it was good.. A thriller like that is worth to wait for next book.
It was a very well written, full of suspense and emotions. but yeah i must say it reminded me of a Japanese movie translated into english as A Tale of Two Sisters (if anyone has watched it)
It kept me wondering throughout the story what was the secret of Finn. And at some point i was impatient, i was like For God's sake Calla for the love of God read that damn journal fast please. If i were at her place, i would have read such a suspicious thing in a couple of hours,keeping the whole world aside.
It is that kind of book which you want everyone to read so that you can discuss it with every other person.

“I’m doing all I can to stay afloat in a sea of insanity, but I’m drowning more and more each day.”

"Sometimes that’s how life is. A puzzle made up of a million pieces, and when one piece doesn’t exactly fit, it throws the rest of them off.”

This story was just like a puzzle. In the end when you complete that puzzle you get to see the clear picture of that entire plot. But then you find out that one piece is still missing, That's the Cliff...
Waiting desperately for the next book.
Read it for sure. Recommended to everyone.