Forever Kinda Love

Forever Kinda Love - Priya Kanaparti, Clara Stone 4 Forever Kinda Stars

I received this book by the Author in exchange for an honest review.

It was a lovely book, I enjoyed it so much. It is a beautiful story about two childhood friends turning into something more beautiful than just friends. I loved the characters in this book. Heath and Ace really good friends. Always looking out for each other. Health was always there for Ace whether she needed him or not. As the story progresses, their relation becomes more strong. Health looked after Ace and protected her until something happens to Ace that he just couldn't protect her from.

“I know she’s my forever kinda of love, because she’s the light in my darkness, giving me the strength to never give up.”

This story is about true love. It was so breath taking and heart shattering I Loved it. It was through those times that I felt like I was there, watching how their story unfold.

"Sometimes, you meet a person and you just click. You’re comfortable with them, and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone, or anything, that you’re not. ”

It was a complete roller coaster of emotions, kept me hooked in throughout the story and I just kept turning pages. Commendable story-line, fantastic characters.

Recommended to Everyone