Without Consequence

Without Consequence - Victoria L. James, L.J. Stock 5 Stars Without Consequence

(Received an ARC in exchange of an honest review)

It was a fantastic read. Loved Drew Tucker !! I can't believe two people can write such a great book together. The book was very well written. The characters were very well plotted.

Drew Tucker was a strong character. A bit confuse and complex, freed from prison after five years. He is loving, caring & he has some real dark secrets & regrets shadowing him.

"I was a mystery to the town of Babylon. An enigma. Someone they'd heard stories of but couldn't believe them to be anywhere close to the truth. Everybody wanted to be the one to crack me wide open and expose the real me-whoever that was at the time. Only I'd never wanted to go there with anyone else up until now."

He meets Ayda, 25-year-old, mature, hard working, responsible & sole-guardian of her 15-year-old brother.
"I was tired. At twenty-five I was exhausted and bone-weary"

She is sassy, loving & mouthy which makes her main focus of Drew Tucker. The author created an incredible story and chemistry among the characters. Drew goes out of his way and falls for this lady while Ayda accepts Drew with all his misery and regrets.

"I had something else to look forward to besides death and darkness when I woke up each morning. I had a little bit of light in a world, which carried so much darkness."

This was a different MC book with a great combination of action, angst, love, joy and loyalty. An absolute page-turner. The emotions were very heart touching, beautifully written. I really enjoyed it.
Recommended to Everyone.