Insensate

Insensate - Michelle Horst *Received an ARC by the author in exchange for an honest review*

First of all I must tell you that I don't read Dystopian at all !! Like, I haven't read "The Divergent Series" or "Hunger Games Series." Go figure !
But this was something i was so impatient to read and TRY dystopian just because of this lovely cover ! I am in love with these colors.
But apart from the cover, the book itself was worth a shot ! It was my first Dystopian novel and I truly loved it.

The story was so grabbing that i couldn't put it down. Michelle Horst has nailed it !!
The story is about war and freedom. There are two rivals Virtuous and Dissolutes, there is a war between them. Virtuous have the ritual to choose seven people every year and send them to the World of Dissolutes to save the people and spread the word.
Jai is chosen to go in the other world but she doesn't know that everything is not the way it looks like.

"Life is not about being fair. It's about choices and believing that you always that you always make the right one. If you don't believe you made the right ones, it will haunt your every step."

The story was very fascinating, it kept me on the edge of the seat right from the beginning and i was thoroughly turning pages to see what happens next.
Amazing piece of art, full of emotions, feelings of survival and first love !

description

Can't wait to read the next book.
[b:Ruth|25669094|Ruth (An Insensate Novella)|Michelle Horst|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1433496741s/25669094.jpg|45492747]