Dark Boundaries

Dark Boundaries - Michelle Horst WOW 5 Dark Stars

I am so glad I read this book, it was one of the best Dark Books i have read so far. It is the first book i read by Michelle Horst and i am her Fan !!
The story was amazing, the pace was well-built. Neither too slow nor too jumbling, just perfect to keep me hooked right from the first page!

I had already heard some great things about this book so i planned to read this and thanks to [a:Michelle Horst|5242987|Michelle Horst|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1425537864p2/5242987.jpg] she gifted me a copy to read an enjoy !

Three girls, off to have a vacation after their graduation and are abducted by a group of men from a night club. They are tortured, broke in and are up for Auction. One of those men Garrett is not like those other men. He is there just to get his sister back who was also abducted at the age of seventeen. He doesn't care how far he'll need to go to get his sister back. He can do anything to find his sister.

But then he feels a connection with that innocent, helpless yet fighter girl Kristine. She becomes 'Kris' for him with the passage of time. But that's not what fate decided..
Yeah it is a twisted story, not your typical love story. You need to read it and trust me you be sucked in the world of Garrett and Kristine.

All the other characters were also very well defined and close to life. I could feel all that going on around me. I loved this book.
I loved the character of Garrett and Kristine and the bond they had.

No doubt, this amazing, talented author Michelle Horst had taken DARK to a whole new peak! Raising the standards, nailing it !

Recommended to anyone who likes dark, raw, rough and gritty read.